California residents have the following rights.
- know what personal information We have collected about you, including the categories of personal information, the categories of sources from which the personal information is collected, the business or commercial purpose for collecting, selling, or sharing personal information, the categories of third parties to whom the business discloses personal information, and the specific pieces of personal information the business has collected about you;
- request the deletion of certain personal information collected by Us;
- correct Inaccurate personal information;
- know/access or receive a disclosure of your personal information;
- know what personal information is sold or shared and to whom;
- opt-out of the sale or sharing of your personal information;
- in certain cases, limit the use and disclosure of sensitive personal information; and
- no retaliation for opting out or exercising any other rights, including an employee’s right not to be retaliated against for the exercise of their CCPA rights.
Exercising Your Rights
To exercise one of these rights, please provide a verifiable consumer request by calling us toll-free at 1-833-826-7792, or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will not need to create an account to exercise Your rights, but if You do not have an account We may require additional information to verify the authenticity of Your request.
Before We can fulfill the consumer requests noted above, We must verify Your identity. If You have a password-protected account with us, We can verify Your identity through our existing authentication procedures for Your account. However, We will require You to re-authenticate Yourself before We can disclose or delete any of Your information.
If You do not have a password-protected account with us, You may provide us with Your name, telephone number, email address, company name, Galileo account type, home address, and corporate address, together with a signed declaration under penalty of perjury that You are the consumer whose personal information is the subject of the request. We will match this information to the personal information We maintain.
You can also authorize another person, called an agent, to exercise Your rights on Your behalf. You must provide the authorized agent written and signed permission to act on Your behalf. We may deny requests from an authorized agent who does not submit proof that he or she has been authorized to act on Your behalf. Furthermore, We may require You to verify Your identity directly with us. We may also require You to directly confirm with us that You have provided the authorized agent permission to submit a request on Your behalf. An authorized agent can make a request on Your behalf by either calling us at 1-833-826-7792, or by emailing us at email@example.com.
Additionally, to exercise your rights to opt-out of the sale or sharing of your personal information, you may select the “Do Not Sell or Share my Personal Information” toggle available on our Privacy Choices page. You may also set your browser to “Do Not Track” or “Send a Do Not Track Request.” Galileo processes browser opt out/do not track signals in a frictionless manner. If your browser is set to “Do Not Track” or “Send a Do Not Track Request” We will interpret this as a valid request to not sell or share the personal information for that browser or device.
We may not discriminate against You because You exercised any of Your rights under the CCPA, including, but not limited to, by:
- (A) (A) Denying goods or services to You.
- (B) Charging different prices or rates for goods or services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties.
- (C) Providing a different level or quality of goods or services to You.
- (D) Suggesting that You will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Categories of Information We Collect, Sell or Share, Disclose For A Business Purpose
|Category of Personal Information||Collected||Sold or Shared for Cross-Content Advertising||Disclosed for a Business Purpose|
|Identifiers, such as a real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, social security number, driver's license number, passport number, or other similiar identifiers.||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Categories of personal information described in subdivision (e) of Section 1798.80 (California Customer Records statute, Cal. Civ. Code 1798.80(e)), such as name, address, telephone number, and credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law such as birth date||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Commercial information, including records of products purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies such as activity in the sandbox||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Internet or other electronic network activity information, including browsing history, search history, information regarding Your interaction with an Internet website, application, or advertisement||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Professional or employment-related information||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Inferences drawn from Your personal information to create a profile reflecting Your preferences, characteristics, predispositions, behavior, etc.||No||No||No|
|Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information||No||No||No|
|Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. 1232(g), 34 C.F.R. Part 99) (for job applicants only)||No||No||No|
We do not collect, sell, share, or disclose sensitive personal information.
Sources of Personal Information
We may obtain the personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from You or your authorized agents. For example, from forms you complete or from communications you have with Galileo.
- Indirectly from You. For example, from your actions on our website (www.galileo-ft.com).
- Third-Parties. For example, from marketing and advertising service providers (such as joint marketing partners and event co-sponsors), data providers (such as information services and data licensors that provide demographic information, mailing addresses, and other information), and public sources (such as government agencies, public records, social media platforms, and other publicly available sources).
The Business Purposes For Which We Collect,Disclose, and/or Share Your Personal Information
We may collect, disclose, and/or share personal information for the following business purposes:
- performing the Services for business consumers, such as processing or fulfilling orders and transactions, creating, maintaining, and servicing accounts, verifying business customer information, undertaking activities to verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service or device that is owned, manufactured, manufactured for, or controlled by Galileo, and to improve, upgrade, or enhance the service or device that is owned, manufactured, manufactured for, or controlled by Galileo, providing advertising or marketing services, and providing analytics services;
- detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity;
- debugging to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- research and development purposes, including to analyze and improve the Services and our business, and for business promotion purposes.
- marketing and advertising purposes, including direct marketing and interest-based advertising:
- direct marketing. We may send you direct marketing communications. You may opt-out of our marketing communications as described in the Opt-out of marketing section below.
- collecting and processing applications for employment; and
- as required to comply with applicable laws and regulations, including responding to law enforcement requests
The Categories of Third Parties With Whom We Share Your Personal Information
Below is a list of third parties to whom we may disclose your personal information:
- Services Providers and vendors who provide services such as data analytics, marketing and advertising, customer relationship management, employment recruiting, and card fulfillment
- Issuing Banks
We use the following factors to determine the retention period of personal information:
- to maintain an ongoing relationship with you as a customer or business contact;
- to perform under applicable terms and services to which You agreed;
- as necessary in connection with the lawful purposes set out in this CCPA Supplement;
- to comply with applicable laws; and
- to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
Information of Children
We do not knowingly collect, sell, share, or disclose the personal information of children under the age of 16.
Shine the Light Notice