2020 was a big year for payments as the pandemic accelerated digital transformation and adoption. Whether you’ve been digital from the get-go or want to take your digital offerings to the next level, Galileo is your partner. We offer the core components to take your payments wherever you want to go. See how Galileo supports neobanks, fintechs and other companies with contactless cards, banking as a service, real-time funding, Galileo Instant and more.
• Go Contactless: Add contactless functionality to your cards with Galileo’s contactless payment options that expand the appeal and functionality of your debit, credit and prepaid card programs.
• Banking as a Service: You handle the customer experience. We do the rest. Whether you’re looking to embed payment services into your brand’s offering, create the next challenger bank, pay 1099 workers or make disbursements, count on Galileo Banking as a Service.
• Real-Time Funding: With Galileo Real-Time Funding, your employees or other third parties carry a zero balance until payment is authorized. You can even introduce your own business logic into the authorization stream to fully customize the experience.
• Spin up your own debit cards for payouts: Galileo Instant offers a fast and simple way for businesses — including non-fintechs, gig economy companies and startups–to create branded debit cards to deliver payouts digitally to 1099 workers, independent contractors, wage earners and for reimbursements.
• Digital First Card Issuing: Avoid delays in establishing your card as consumers’ top-of-wallet choice by enabling new customers to use their “card” via their Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay mobile wallet–from the moment you approve their funded account.