Galileo’s powerful payments processing platform is fueling the world’s most innovative fintechs, neobanks and companies. Check out our recent roundup of Galileo clients in the news, highlighting award recognitions, fundraising and industry growth.
• Oxygen was recognized for “Best Overall Fintech App” in the 2021 FinTech Breakthrough Awards (Yahoo Finance!)
• Current’s Josh Stephens spoke about the company’s role in the distribution of stimulus payments (PaymentsSource)
• Greenlight Financial Technology CEO Timothy Sheehan spoke about his company’s new educational investing service for kids (Tearsheet)
• TomoCredit CEO Kristy Kim shared the company’s secret sauce for offering credit to those without a credit history (Mastercard)
• KOHO Co-Founder and CEO Daniel Eberhard joined podcast host John Siracusa for a discussion of the company’s history and mission on the Bank on It Podcast
• Paysafe Group listed on the NYSE after merging with a special purpose acquisition company (Coinspeaker)
• Greenwood closed a $40M Series A investment to support its financial empowerment mission (CNN)
• Aspiration was featured for disrupting financial services as a purpose-driven neobank on a mission to “build a better world” (Forbes)
• Cheese, a startup digital bank for the Asian American community, is working with actor Jimmy Wong to raise money for anti-hate organizations (Protocol)
As the API standard for card issuing and digital banking, Galileo’s powerful payments processing platform offers the easiest way to create sophisticated payment card programs and digital banking solutions. For more news and insights, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.