Many of Galileo’s fintech and challenger bank clients are making headlines and taking action to
show their support during this tough time. Below is a roundup highlighting how our
clients—like Aspiration, BlueVine, Chime, Current, Paysafe and SoFi—are doing their part to
make an impact during the COVID-19 global pandemic.
- • Americans Are Spending Their Coronavirus Stimulus Checks on Food, Gas and Paying Back Friends (CNBC)
- • Digital Bank Current Flexes Quick Delivery of Coronavirus Relief Checks (Banking Dive)
- • Aspiration Donates 3,000 Reusable Face Shield to LAC-USC Medical Center (LinkedIn)
- • Chime Provided Access to $1.1B in Stimulus Payments, Says CEO (Bloomberg Technology)
- • Chime Expands Overdraft Program to 100K Users (Banking Dive)
- • 34 Fintech Companies Aiding in Coronavirus Relief (Andreessen Horowitz)
- • Combating COVID-19: Contactless Payments on the Doorstep (Paysafe)
Galileo is proud to be the API standard for card issuing programs and fintech innovation for these and other clients worldwide.