Galileo Clients in the News
January 7, 2021
Galileo’s powerful payment processing platform is fueling the world’s most innovative fintechs, neobanks and companies worldwide. Check out a recent roundup of our clients in the news, highlighting new valuations, product and geographic expansions, award recognitions and more.
• Fintech LendUp debuts bank for those struggling financially (The Business Journals)
• Robinhood, Remitly and Dave take all three spots on Inc. Magazine’s “Best in Business 2020” list for financial services (Inc.)
• Revolut launches mid-tier subscription plan (TechCrunch)
• UK challenger bank Monzo picks up an additional £60M in funding (TechCrunch)
• TransferWise plans to make 750 hires (Finextra)
• Bitcoin payments startup BitPay applies for national U.S. banking license (Forbes)
• TomoCredit CEO Kristy Kim named to Inc. Magazine’s Top 100 Female Founders (Inc.)
• Greenlight’s Tim Sheehan talks about its unicorn status and mission of ‘helping parents raise financially smart kids’ by shining a light on the world of money (Fintech Finance)
• Mobility Capital Finance, Inc.’s founder and CEO Wole Coaxum pens an opinion piece on economic equality (Business Insider)
As the API standard for card issuing and digital banking, Galileo’s powerful payment processing platform offers the easiest way to create sophisticated payment card programs and digital banking solutions. For more news and insights, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Enjoy our Insights?
Galileo to Power Fintech Pomelo’s ‘Remit Now, Pay Later’ Credit Card to Boost Financial Access
Galileo announced today that its API-enabled financial technology powers Pomelo.
Galileo Names Charles Schwarz SVP of Client Success for North America
A digital banking veteran with more than 20 years of industry experience, Schwarz will help support growth and satisfaction for Galileo clients.
Galileo, Technisys Near 125 Million Total Accounts in Q3
Galileo and Technisys, subsidiaries of SoFi Technologies, racked up 124.3 million total client enabled accounts in Q3, up 40 percent year-over-year, SoFi’s latest earnings report revealed.
Galileo and Technisys Redefine the Digital Banking Customer Experience with Cyberbank Digital-as-a-Service
Galileo empowers financial institutions to create and deliver novel and tailored customer experiences as they scale with Cyberbank Digital
WisdomTree Announces Stride and Galileo as Payments Partners for WisdomTree Prime™
Blockchain-native digital wallet taps top banking and fintech players connecting payments technology with its blockchain infrastructure, powered by Securrency.
T. Rowe Price Introduces Emergency Savings App to Financial Wellness Offering
'Waysaver' provides an automatic solution for employers to address a key barrier to employee retirement readiness – unanticipated financial demands.