Galileo’s powerful payment processing platform is fueling the world’s most innovative fintechs, neobanks and companies worldwide. Check out a recent roundup of our clients in the news, highlighting new valuations, product and geographic expansions, award recognitions and more.
• Fintech LendUp debuts bank for those struggling financially (The Business Journals)
• Robinhood, Remitly and Dave take all three spots on Inc. Magazine’s “Best in Business 2020” list for financial services (Inc.)
• Revolut launches mid-tier subscription plan (TechCrunch)
• UK challenger bank Monzo picks up an additional £60M in funding (TechCrunch)
• TransferWise plans to make 750 hires (Finextra)
• Bitcoin payments startup BitPay applies for national U.S. banking license (Forbes)
• TomoCredit CEO Kristy Kim named to Inc. Magazine’s Top 100 Female Founders (Inc.)
• Greenlight’s Tim Sheehan talks about its unicorn status and mission of ‘helping parents raise financially smart kids’ by shining a light on the world of money (Fintech Finance)
• Mobility Capital Finance, Inc.’s founder and CEO Wole Coaxum pens an opinion piece on economic equality (Business Insider)
As the API standard for card issuing and digital banking, Galileo’s powerful payment processing platform offers the easiest way to create sophisticated payment card programs and digital banking solutions. For more news and insights, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Product Uptake and Interest from FIs Powers Strong Q3
SoFi’s technology platform, which comprises Galileo Financial Technologies and the Technisys cloud-based core banking services platform, saw net revenue and total enabled accounts maintain growth during the third quarter of 2023.
Galileo Payment Risk Platform Now Available to the Entire Financial Services Ecosystem
Companies outside of Galileo’s ecosystem can now leverage the proactive risk-scoring fraud engine and reduce payment and payment-related fraud.
Introducing Corporate Credit for B2B Expense Management
Galileo Corporate Credit solution consolidates credit limits to deliver better spend visibility, and remove accounting complexities.
Galileo First to Attain Multi-market Mastercard Certification in Latin America
Galileo announces Mastercard certification in five new Latin American countries, further solidifying commitment to accelerate digital transformation across region.
Galileo Expands Buy Now, Pay Later Offering to Help Lenders Reach SMBs
Banks and fintechs working with Galileo can now provide responsible, intelligent installment financing options for SMBs seeking more flexibility for big purchases.