Congratulations to more than a dozen Galileo clients who have made headlines recently in the U.S., Canada and the UK. See a sampling of headlines and articles below from our roster of leading fintechs worldwide.
Many fintech and challenger bank clients recently announced funding rounds, including KOHO, BlueVine, Current, Greenlight and Chime.
- – Canadian neobank Koho’s Series B funding round secures additional $25 million (Crowdfund Insider)
- – Bluevine Capital raises $102.5M to scale business banking platform (Mobile Payments Today)
- – US challenger Current raises $20M in Series B, surpasses half a million customers (Fintech Futures)
- – Greenlight raises $54 million for a debit card that teaches kids financial literacy (Venture Beat)
– Digital bank Chime now has a valuation of $5.8 billion (Forbes)
Other clients, like Revolut, Robinhood and Monzo, were named for various recognitions and awards.
Several other fintech clients, including Remitly, Varo, TransferWise, Shipt and SoFi were in the news for other milestones, partnerships and announcements.
- – Remitly launches Passbook, a neobank aimed at immigrants (TechCrunch)
- – Varo moves closer to becoming a bank (Wall Street Journal)
- – TransferWise reports profits third year in a row (Tearsheet)
- – Shipt teams with Sur La Table (Progressive Grocer)
- – SoFi teams up with Mastercard on debit card, payment products (PYMNTS.com)
- – New fintech research from FT Partners highlights Chime, Varo, Aspiration and more (FT Partners)
We’re proud to be the API standard for card issuing programs and fintech innovation for these and other clients worldwide.