Galileo’s powerful payment processing platform fuels the most innovative fintechs, neobanks and companies worldwide. Check out a recent roundup of our clients in the news, highlighting new product launches, company expansions and new investments.
• BitPay announced its U.S.-based BitPay Wallet app users can provision the BitPay Card to their Apple Pay mobile wallet (Business Insider)
• Clair launched a Mastercard debit card to provide free wage advances to hourly workers (Yahoo! Finance)
• Oxygen CEO Hussein Ahmed wrote a featured article on the origins and value of fintech (Coruzant Technologies)
• TransferWise announced it’s renaming to Wise after it expanded to build a cross-border payments network (The Fintech Times)
• Mobility Capital Finance (MoCaFi) announced its capital investment from Mastercard to expand affordable financial service to underserved communities (Finextra)
• Ahead Financials CEO Anu Shultes was recognized on GV’s Impact List, highlighting 25 exceptional women for International Women’s Day (gv.com)
• Current has unleashed social media influencers to deliver its message to Gen Z (Tearsheet)
• Koho recently secured $70 million CAD in Series C financing to scale digital banking services (Fintech Finance)
• First Boulevard has raised $5M for its digital bank aimed at Black America (TechCrunch)
As the API standard for card issuing and digital banking, Galileo’s powerful payment processing platform offers the easiest way to create sophisticated payment card programs and digital banking solutions. For more news and insights, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.