Galileo’s powerful payment processing platform is fueling the most innovative fintechs, neobanks and companies worldwide. Check out a recent roundup of our clients in the news, highlighting new funding and valuations, industry growth and company expansions.
• Dave CEO Jason Wilk shares how the company is making moves to push further into banking (Protocol).
• Oxygen completed its series A raise of $17 million to serve its 125,000 business and personal accounts (siliconANGLE).
• Albert recently closed a $100 million series C funding round to grow its financial products (Medium).
• Ualá was mentioned in a recent article for being a key player in the Latin America fintech sector (Crowdfund Insider). Ualá was also featured in Rocking Talent magazine where Ualá’s founder and CEO Pierpaolo Barbieri shared the importance of financial inclusion and financial education.
• MoneyLion was among the companies mentioned in a recent article that indicates +40% growth among top challenger banks (Trading Platforms). In addition, the company announced it has entered into a definitive agreement that would result in MoneyLion becoming a publicly listed company via SPAC funding. The estimated post-transaction enterprise value is $2.4 billion (MoneyLion).
• CarIQ is accelerating the connected automotive future and making “pay by car” happen (PYMNTS).
• Lili was featured as a fintech that is helping businesses quickly pay gig workers (FinLedger).
• Mesh Payments’ $13 million funding round was covered by Fintech Finance. The startup—which increased its paying clients 20x in the past year—will use the funding to expand its sales and marketing efforts related to transforming the way corporate payments are processed, paid and managed.
• TomoCredit’s $7 million funding round, which will be used to continue the company’s mission to help cash rich but credit poor individuals establish credit histories, was covered by TechCrunch.