Galileo Clients in the News: September 2021
September 20, 2021
Galileo is fortunate to partner with some of the most innovative fintechs, neobanks and companies around the world. These partners are making strides in expanding the financial frontier and creating extraordinary experiences that connect all people with their money when, where and how they need it.
Check out our recent roundup of Galileo clients in the news, highlighting new product releases, funding and other company news.
• Dave was featured by The Wall Street Journal in an article on the popularity of neobanking stocks.
• Albert was highlighted by Tearsheet for the wide release of its Albert Cash solution.
• Varo Bank raised a $510 million Series E round and was featured in TechCrunch, CNBC, Forbes and more.
• Ualá was featured by TechCrunch for its recent Series D funding raise of $350 million.
• Several Galileo clients, including Dave, made the Inc. 5000 list, which recognizes the fastest-growing private companies in America.
• Lower.com was highlighted by Inman for its services as a lender, loan servicer, insurance broker and deposit account.
For more news and insights, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Enjoy our Insights?
Galileo Enables AI-Driven Conversational Banking Engine with Cyberbank Konecta-as-a-Service
Financial institutions, fintechs, and non-financial brands alike can leverage custom-made AI engine to increase customer engagement and loyalty with reduced operational costs.
Galileo, Technisys Continue Strong Growth in Q4
Galileo adds 6.4 million new accounts, bringing the companies’ total combined accounts to 130.7 million at the end of Q4—a 31% YoY increase.
Galileo Launches Direct Deposit Switch Powered by Atomic
Galileo Direct Deposit Switch integrates Atomic’s automated payroll connectivity to offer the ease and convenience that consumers expect from their financial services provider today.
Galileo Launches Buy Now, Pay Later for Banks + Fintechs
Galileo today announced a buy now, pay later (BNPL) solution with issuance of single-use virtual cards and complete loan servicing.
Galileo to Power Fintech Pomelo’s ‘Remit Now, Pay Later’ Credit Card to Boost Financial Access
Galileo announced today that its API-enabled financial technology powers Pomelo.
Galileo Names Charles Schwarz SVP of Client Success for North America
A digital banking veteran with more than 20 years of industry experience, Schwarz will help support growth and satisfaction for Galileo clients.