Congratulations to our innovative clients and partners who are reimagining how their customers connect with their money in order to build a better financial future for their customers and the world.
As the global leader in modern financial technology, Galileo’s future-proof platform helps innovators expand the financial frontier. Check out our recent roundup of Galileo clients in the news, highlighting financings, product launches and industry growth.
• Lower raises $100M Series A led by Accel
• Cheese rolls out rewards geared towards Asian-owned businesses
• Klar raises Series B led by General Atlantic to support growth of its digital financial services platform in Mexico
• Prime Trust raises $64M Series A, reports topping $100M in annual revenue
• Lili targets freelancer business management with $55M Series B
• Fortú serves the underbanked and unbanked Latino communities in the U.S.
• Ualá’s CEO talks with CNN about the company’s mission and expansion
• Till Financial’s kids’ spend management app gets Gates’ backing
• The top 10 digital-first banking apps in the U.S. recorded 16.33 million installs during the first half of 2021
• Fintechs, including Cheese Financial and Purple Financial, show up for their communities
Client Expansion, New Product Adoption Drives Q4 Growth
SoFi’s technology platform, which comprises Galileo Financial Technologies and the Technisys cloud-based core banking services platform, saw increases in net revenue and total enabled accounts during the fourth quarter of 2023.
Product Uptake and Interest from FIs Powers Strong Q3
SoFi’s technology platform, which comprises Galileo Financial Technologies and the Technisys cloud-based core banking services platform, saw net revenue and total enabled accounts maintain growth during the third quarter of 2023.
Galileo Payment Risk Platform Now Available to the Entire Financial Services Ecosystem
Companies outside of Galileo’s ecosystem can now leverage the proactive risk-scoring fraud engine and reduce payment and payment-related fraud.
Introducing Corporate Credit for B2B Expense Management
Galileo Corporate Credit solution consolidates credit limits to deliver better spend visibility, and remove accounting complexities.
Galileo First to Attain Multi-market Mastercard Certification in Latin America
Galileo announces Mastercard certification in five new Latin American countries, further solidifying commitment to accelerate digital transformation across region.