Galileo’s powerful payment processing platform fuels the most innovative fintechs, neobanks and companies worldwide. Check out a recent roundup of our clients in the news, highlighting new product launches, company expansions and new investments.
• BitPay announced its U.S.-based BitPay Wallet app users can provision the BitPay Card to their Apple Pay mobile wallet (Business Insider)
• Clair launched a Mastercard debit card to provide free wage advances to hourly workers (Yahoo! Finance)
• Oxygen CEO Hussein Ahmed wrote a featured article on the origins and value of fintech (Coruzant Technologies)
• TransferWise announced it’s renaming to Wise after it expanded to build a cross-border payments network (The Fintech Times)
• Mobility Capital Finance (MoCaFi) announced its capital investment from Mastercard to expand affordable financial service to underserved communities (Finextra)
• Ahead Financials CEO Anu Shultes was recognized on GV’s Impact List, highlighting 25 exceptional women for International Women’s Day (gv.com)
• Koho recently secured $70 million CAD in Series C financing to scale digital banking services (Fintech Finance)
• First Boulevard has raised $5M for its digital bank aimed at Black America (TechCrunch)
As the API standard for card issuing and digital banking, Galileo’s powerful payment processing platform offers the easiest way to create sophisticated payment card programs and digital banking solutions. For more news and insights, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Product Uptake and Interest from FIs Powers Strong Q3
SoFi’s technology platform, which comprises Galileo Financial Technologies and the Technisys cloud-based core banking services platform, saw net revenue and total enabled accounts maintain growth during the third quarter of 2023.
Galileo Payment Risk Platform Now Available to the Entire Financial Services Ecosystem
Companies outside of Galileo’s ecosystem can now leverage the proactive risk-scoring fraud engine and reduce payment and payment-related fraud.
Introducing Corporate Credit for B2B Expense Management
Galileo Corporate Credit solution consolidates credit limits to deliver better spend visibility, and remove accounting complexities.
Galileo First to Attain Multi-market Mastercard Certification in Latin America
Galileo announces Mastercard certification in five new Latin American countries, further solidifying commitment to accelerate digital transformation across region.
Galileo Expands Buy Now, Pay Later Offering to Help Lenders Reach SMBs
Banks and fintechs working with Galileo can now provide responsible, intelligent installment financing options for SMBs seeking more flexibility for big purchases.