Galileo Clients in the News
March 17, 2021
Galileo’s powerful payment processing platform fuels the most innovative fintechs, neobanks and companies worldwide. Check out a recent roundup of our clients in the news, highlighting new product launches, company expansions and new investments.
• BitPay announced its U.S.-based BitPay Wallet app users can provision the BitPay Card to their Apple Pay mobile wallet (Business Insider)
• Clair launched a Mastercard debit card to provide free wage advances to hourly workers (Yahoo! Finance)
• Oxygen CEO Hussein Ahmed wrote a featured article on the origins and value of fintech (Coruzant Technologies)
• TransferWise announced it’s renaming to Wise after it expanded to build a cross-border payments network (The Fintech Times)
• Mobility Capital Finance (MoCaFi) announced its capital investment from Mastercard to expand affordable financial service to underserved communities (Finextra)
• Ahead Financials CEO Anu Shultes was recognized on GV’s Impact List, highlighting 25 exceptional women for International Women’s Day (gv.com)
• Koho recently secured $70 million CAD in Series C financing to scale digital banking services (Fintech Finance)
• First Boulevard has raised $5M for its digital bank aimed at Black America (TechCrunch)
As the API standard for card issuing and digital banking, Galileo’s powerful payment processing platform offers the easiest way to create sophisticated payment card programs and digital banking solutions. For more news and insights, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Enjoy our Insights?
Galileo to Power Fintech Pomelo’s ‘Remit Now, Pay Later’ Credit Card to Boost Financial Access
Galileo announced today that its API-enabled financial technology powers Pomelo.
Galileo Names Charles Schwarz SVP of Client Success for North America
A digital banking veteran with more than 20 years of industry experience, Schwarz will help support growth and satisfaction for Galileo clients.
Galileo, Technisys Near 125 Million Total Accounts in Q3
Galileo and Technisys, subsidiaries of SoFi Technologies, racked up 124.3 million total client enabled accounts in Q3, up 40 percent year-over-year, SoFi’s latest earnings report revealed.
Galileo and Technisys Redefine the Digital Banking Customer Experience with Cyberbank Digital-as-a-Service
Galileo empowers financial institutions to create and deliver novel and tailored customer experiences as they scale with Cyberbank Digital
WisdomTree Announces Stride and Galileo as Payments Partners for WisdomTree Prime™
Blockchain-native digital wallet taps top banking and fintech players connecting payments technology with its blockchain infrastructure, powered by Securrency.
T. Rowe Price Introduces Emergency Savings App to Financial Wellness Offering
'Waysaver' provides an automatic solution for employers to address a key barrier to employee retirement readiness – unanticipated financial demands.