Companies powered by Galileo’s industry-leading, API-based payments processing platform continue to make headlines. From award recognitions to podcasts to new valuations and unicorns, Galileo’s roster of leading fintechs and challenger banks showcase innovation and commitment.
• MoneyLion, a new Galileo partner, just launched RoarMoney, an advanced mobile banking experience with a contactless mobile wallet. MoneyLion was recently recognized in Aite Group’s 2020 Inaugural Innovations Awards for the Best Digital Multiproduct Offering.
• Several payments processing clients from Galileo’s roster of heavyweight fintechs topped PYMNTS.com’s Digital Banking Apps Ranked list, including KOHO, Monzo and Revolut.
• TransferWise confirmed its new $5 billion valuation, a 43 percent increase since May 2019, following its secondary share sale.
• Qube Money launched a banking solution where consumers activate their money on a debit card in real time before each purchase.
• BitPay introduced the first Mastercard prepaid card for cryptocurrency in the U.S.
• Aspiration launched an initiative, called Plant Your Change, for customers to round up purchases and contribute those funds toward planting trees.
• Paysafe achieved CarbonNeutral® status as part of its ongoing commitment to the environment and corporate responsibility.
• Digital remittance platform Remitly joined the exclusive unicorn club with an $85 million funding round that pushed its valuation to $1.5 billion.
• Shopping and delivery service Shipt saw a 278 percent increase in revenue in Q1 2020 versus 2019 and hired double the shoppers, supporting the gig economy and consumer needs during the pandemic.
Product Uptake and Interest from FIs Powers Strong Q3
SoFi’s technology platform, which comprises Galileo Financial Technologies and the Technisys cloud-based core banking services platform, saw net revenue and total enabled accounts maintain growth during the third quarter of 2023.
Galileo Payment Risk Platform Now Available to the Entire Financial Services Ecosystem
Companies outside of Galileo’s ecosystem can now leverage the proactive risk-scoring fraud engine and reduce payment and payment-related fraud.
Introducing Corporate Credit for B2B Expense Management
Galileo Corporate Credit solution consolidates credit limits to deliver better spend visibility, and remove accounting complexities.
Galileo First to Attain Multi-market Mastercard Certification in Latin America
Galileo announces Mastercard certification in five new Latin American countries, further solidifying commitment to accelerate digital transformation across region.
Galileo Expands Buy Now, Pay Later Offering to Help Lenders Reach SMBs
Banks and fintechs working with Galileo can now provide responsible, intelligent installment financing options for SMBs seeking more flexibility for big purchases.