Galileo Clients in the News
August 10, 2020
Companies powered by Galileo’s industry-leading, API-based payments processing platform continue to make headlines. From award recognitions to podcasts to new valuations and unicorns, Galileo’s roster of leading fintechs and challenger banks showcase innovation and commitment.
• MoneyLion, a new Galileo partner, just launched RoarMoney, an advanced mobile banking experience with a contactless mobile wallet. MoneyLion was recently recognized in Aite Group’s 2020 Inaugural Innovations Awards for the Best Digital Multiproduct Offering.
• Several payments processing clients from Galileo’s roster of heavyweight fintechs topped PYMNTS.com’s Digital Banking Apps Ranked list, including KOHO, Monzo and Revolut.
• TransferWise confirmed its new $5 billion valuation, a 43 percent increase since May 2019, following its secondary share sale.
• Qube Money launched a banking solution where consumers activate their money on a debit card in real time before each purchase.
• BitPay introduced the first Mastercard prepaid card for cryptocurrency in the U.S.
• Aspiration launched an initiative, called Plant Your Change, for customers to round up purchases and contribute those funds toward planting trees.
• Paysafe achieved CarbonNeutral® status as part of its ongoing commitment to the environment and corporate responsibility.
• Digital remittance platform Remitly joined the exclusive unicorn club with an $85 million funding round that pushed its valuation to $1.5 billion.
• Shopping and delivery service Shipt saw a 278 percent increase in revenue in Q1 2020 versus 2019 and hired double the shoppers, supporting the gig economy and consumer needs during the pandemic.
Enjoy our Insights?
Galileo to Power Fintech Pomelo’s ‘Remit Now, Pay Later’ Credit Card to Boost Financial Access
Galileo announced today that its API-enabled financial technology powers Pomelo.
Galileo Names Charles Schwarz SVP of Client Success for North America
A digital banking veteran with more than 20 years of industry experience, Schwarz will help support growth and satisfaction for Galileo clients.
Galileo, Technisys Near 125 Million Total Accounts in Q3
Galileo and Technisys, subsidiaries of SoFi Technologies, racked up 124.3 million total client enabled accounts in Q3, up 40 percent year-over-year, SoFi’s latest earnings report revealed.
Galileo and Technisys Redefine the Digital Banking Customer Experience with Cyberbank Digital-as-a-Service
Galileo empowers financial institutions to create and deliver novel and tailored customer experiences as they scale with Cyberbank Digital
WisdomTree Announces Stride and Galileo as Payments Partners for WisdomTree Prime™
Blockchain-native digital wallet taps top banking and fintech players connecting payments technology with its blockchain infrastructure, powered by Securrency.
T. Rowe Price Introduces Emergency Savings App to Financial Wellness Offering
'Waysaver' provides an automatic solution for employers to address a key barrier to employee retirement readiness – unanticipated financial demands.