Galileo’s industry-leading payment processing platform is powering fintechs, challenger banks and companies around the world. Check out some of our clients’ recent media coverage, highlighting new valuations and several unicorns, international expansion and partnerships, award recognitions and more.
- Six Galileo clients made the list of the world’s 10 most valuable challenger banks (CB Insights).
- Ualá announced its first international expansion from Argentina to Mexico (Bloomberg).
- Robinhood, both powered by Galileo, secured new funding and reinforced their positions as the two most valuable U.S. consumer fintechs. Robinhood’s recent Series G extension round valued the company at $11.7 billion (Reuters).
- Purple is using Galileo Instant to launch its new fintech to serve people who are unbanked and people with special needs (FinTech Futures). More than 1,000 companies have signed up for Galileo Instant since its launch.
- BitPay was named Frost & Sullivan’s 2020 Global Alternative Payments Company of the Year (Cointelegraph).
- Greenlight Financial Technology’s $215 million Series C funding round propelled it to unicorn status with a $1.2 billion valuation (Crunchbase News). Greenlight recently partnered with Chase to launch Chase First Banking, a new checking account to help children get a head start on banking (PYMNTS).
- Blue Penguin Payments expanded its partnership with Galileo (FinTec Buzz).
- New clients BitPay, Klar, MoneyLion and Remitly helped bolster Galileo’s significant growth in the first half of 2020.
- Samsung, Mastercard and SoFi, with support from Galileo, launched Samsung Money by SoFi, a mobile-first money management account and branded debit card (FinTech Magazine).
- Finexio secured $23 million in its latest funding round to simplify, optimize and monetize the last mile of the corporate accounts payable process through its cloud-based AP payments platform (Crowdfund Insider).
- Remitly’s CEO recently addressed how fintech and digital payments are pushing banks to accelerate tech adoption (PaymentsSource).
As the API standard for card issuing and digital banking, Galileo’s powerful payment processing platform offers the easiest way to create sophisticated payment card programs and digital banking solutions. For more news and insights, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.